You can move around with your keyboard
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
Press space again to adjust the location
Start new report here Reposition report here
Back to all reports

Deteriorating Street sign on my property

Reported via desktop in the Damaged / Missing / Facing Wrong Way category anonymously at 11:44, Mon 18 September 2023

Sent to Northumberland County Council less than a minute later. FixMyStreet ref: 5005320.

The street sign on my property has recently badly deteriorated and it an eyesore. Can this be restored, replaced or better still removed?

Kind Regards Veda Robinson

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • State changed to: Action scheduled

    Updated by Northumberland County Council at 14:24, Mon 18 September 2023

  • Someone came out immediately and measured it for a replacement but it hasn't been replaced as yet.

    Posted anonymously at 14:04, Mon 16 October 2023
    Still open, via questionnaire

  • Not yet replaced.

    Posted anonymously at 17:26, Mon 13 November 2023
    Still open, via questionnaire

  • Still open, via questionnaire, 17:41, Mon 11 December 2023

  • Still open, via questionnaire, 07:55, Sunday 14 January 2024

  • Still open, via questionnaire, 22:33, Monday 12 February 2024

Only the original reporter may leave updates. If you made the original report please log in to leave an update.